The PMP® recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. If you’re an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP® credential is the right choice for you.
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification prep course is designed to lead the participants to an internationally recognized Certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)®, USA.
PMP® is a Certification of international standing. Professionals having PMP® Certification foster credibility with the clients for possessing a solid foundation of Project management knowledge, which can be productively applied in the workplace.
This Program fulfills the PMI requirement of 35 contact hours which a PMP® aspirant is to have, before applying for the PMP® Certification examination. In addition to helping the participants with this mandatory prerequisite for the PMP® examination, the Program also aims to train the participants to be effective Project Managers.
PMP® – Certification Benefits
- Increase Earnings
- Better Career Opportunities
- Improves skills, knowledge & self confidence
- Shows your Commitment as a Project Manager
- Greater Recognition from Peers
- With a Bachelor’s Degree (or the global equivalent): Applicants must have a minimum three years’ professional project management experience, during which 4,500 hours are spent leading and directing project tasks, up to eight years from the time of application.
- Without a Bachelor’s Degree (or the global equivalent): Applicants must have a minimum five years’ professional project management experience, during which at least 7,500 hours are spent leading and directing project tasks, up to eight years from the time of application.
|Batch Code||Start Date||End Date||Start Time||End Time||Course Duration|
|Onl-PMP-27-28-Dec-2014||27-12-2014||28-12-2014||11:00 A.M||7:00 P.M||16Hrs|
|Onl-PMP-4-5-Oct-2014||04-10-2014||05-10-2014||11:00 A.M||7:00 P.M||16Hrs|
|Onl-PMP-11-12-Oct-2014||11-10-2014||12-10-2014||11:00 A.M||7:00 P.M||16Hrs|
|Onl-PMP-20-21-Dec-2014||20-12-2014||21-12-2014||11:00 A.M||7:00 P.M||16Hrs|
|Onl-PMP-21-22-Mar-2015||07-02-2015||08-02-2015||11:00 A.M||7:00 P.M||16Hrs|
|Onl-PMP-14-15-Feb-2015||14-02-2015||15-02-2015||11:00 A.M||7:00 P.M||16Hrs|
|Onl-PMP-7-8-Feb-2015||07-02-2015||08-02-2015||11:00 A.M||7:00 P.M||16Hrs|
|Onl-PMP-14-15-Mar-2015||14-03-2015||15-03-2015||11:00 A.M||7:00 P.M||16Hrs|
|Onl-PMP-21-22-Mar-2015||21-03-2015||22-03-2015||11:00 A.M||7:00 P.M||16Hrs|
|Onl-PMP-4-5-Apr-2015||04-04-2015||05-04-2015||11:00 A.M||7:00 P.M||16Hrs|
|Onl-PMP-11-12-Apr-2015||11-04-2015||12-04-2015||11:00 A.M||7:00 P.M||16Hrs|
|Onl-PMP-2-3-May-2015||02-05-2015||03-05-2015||11:00 A.M||7:00 P.M||16Hrs|
|Onl-PMP-9-10-May-2015||09-05-2015||10-05-2015||11:00 A.M||7:00 P.M||16Hrs|
|Onl-PMP-13-14-June-2015||13-06-2015||14-06-2015||11:00 A.M||7:00 P.M||16Hrs|
|Onl-PMP-20-21-June-2015||20-06-2015||21-06-2015||11:00 A.M||7:00 P.M||16Hrs|
Title : Becoming a Project Management Professional (PMP)®
Running Length :
Video Description :PMI®’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI® Project Management Salary Survey–Seventh Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.
- 1. Participation certificate with 35 hrs of PDU
- 2. Unlimited Access to Online Mock Tests
- 3. Admin support to fill the PMP application
- 4. Assistance to face the PMP application audit process